Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant
for our International market, based in Barcelona.
Your mission will be to develop the sales of education programmes for an international clientele by means of written price quotes, phone calls and personalised interviews.
- Advising clients and selling personalised language stays, in English (mainly via telephone, email or in person)
- Analysing and addressing clients’ demands, depending on their needs
- Providing clients with written quotes in person, via telephone or via email
- Ensuring regular follow-up with clients (via telephone, via email)
Your professional skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in a travel agency
- You possess interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a native English speaker or have a very good level of English (at least level C1), a good command of French and any other language is a bonus
Your personal skills:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
What we offer you
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment
- A first experience in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- Corporate ethics oriented sustainable development
Type of contract:
12 months fixed term contract (prospect of a permanent position)
2-3 days per week from 9am to 6pm; 2-3 days per week from midday to 9pm
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.